Location: Lake Takerkoust & Desert Agafay
1/2 DAY QUAD OR BUGGY
Full of contrasts and practice, Raid half a day you will go through a type of large landscapes and create beautiful events.
On tracks of your hike
Departure starts with the Lake Takerkoust to the valley of the turtles through oases and wadis, or you can discover the small Berber villages.
A quick stop on the “basin” to see the magnificent panorama of the artificial lake that is a stretch of 7 km and the blue waters are found spread to the foot of the Atlas.
- Rates is included: (assistance, travel, meals homestay, insurance, gasoline …)
- Support for quad qualified instructors
- Briefing and learning on our private land and conditioned before each ride.
- Helmet, charlotte, goggles and gloves fournisPrévoir a pair of sneakers or shoes for flexible license and appropriate clothing during the winter
There are two departures per day
- morning 9H – 13H back later
- after noon 14H – 18H back later
Transfer (round trip included)
Our movement is made either by minibus or 4 × 4 comfortable
- Price per pilot: 55 €
- Price per passenger: 20 €
Group rates: Contact us